Requirements to sailing with us.

What do you need to come sailing?

Bareboat Yacht Charter

Greek port authorities require that you have a sailing licence to charter a yacht in Greece. This licence can be an RYA Day Skipper or ICC. 

Before you take out a yacht with us, we want to know you are capable of handling it. This is not just for our benefit, you will not enjoy the trip if you are not comfortable with skippering the yacht. Before you get out to Corfu we just ask for a brief description of what and where you have sailed before. If we feel you do not have the experience required we may suggest you take one of our RYA Instructors with you for a Refresher Day. If you are a little rusty this is also a great option. Having them onboard for the first day puts you and your crew at ease while you get use to the yacht as well as learning a few tips on mooring and where to visit. 


Skippered Yacht Charter

You need NO previous experience before coming sailing on a skippered trip. Our qualified crew will teach you anything you want to know, or you can sit back and let them sail you to the next stunning bay!


Training Courses

We offer a variety of RYA sailing courses for anyone, from 2 days to 1 week long. The courses in order of experience needed are as follows: 

- Start Yachting - Beginner

- Competent Crew - Beginner

- Day Skipper - Intermediate

- Coastal Skipper - Advanced


Please get in touch with any questions you have: [email protected]